Saturday, October 16, 2004

Yummy Biscuits!


Biscuits

This morning I tried the biscuit recipe that Santos kindly posted for me in her comment : ) The recipe looked really simple, so I had no idea how it would turn out. But look! It was EXCELLENT!!! Too bad they fell a little while I was preparing to take photos. When they just got out of the oven, I went “Hooray!!”




They were so light and fluffy. (I used self-rising flour.) Next time I might try adding some buttermilk powder.

Thank you, Santos. This sure made my day!! :D


3 comments:

Dennis Mai said...

Looks real good!

pinkcocoa said...

it looks really really yummy! i think i might give this a try. i've got to used up all the flour at home! :)

obachan said...

>Dennis --- Yeah, it tasted good too!

>Pinkcocoa --- I'm sure you'll like this.