Friday, December 24, 2004

On Christmas Eve

Wanna take a look at the Christmas template for my another blog ?
(For 24th and 25th only. Don't forget to scroll down;))

So much for the Christmas template. It's just snowing there now. Thanks for visiting :)
New Year's template will follow soon.


ting-aling said...

I seem to be the only "jewish" these, my, my everyone seems to be baking but me. I am staying away from chocolates and cookies and everything sugary so you will have to pardon me. 'liked the other template by the way.

pinkcocoa said...

Really like your other template! I think I need to get a few tips off ya! ;-)

obachan said...

> ting-aling --- You could be a person with the healthiest blood sugar level in the world now ; ) Honestly, I’m worried about mine because I’m going to have to eat all of my cookies and fruitcakes myself.

> pinkcocoa --- メリークリスマス!! Thanks for the greeting in Japanese. I had to work on that template for a long time, but it was worth it.

Annie said...

It's almost 10:00pm on Christmas Eve here in the US, so I wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas on the right day in Japan. I also wanted to thank you for visiting my page and leaving a comment, too. I enjoy your site and will be visiting often - I even added it to the pages I like at, so you may soon be getting even more traffic!
This is what I'm thinking about doing for a very unorthodox Christmas dinner: my son's favorite barbecued spareribs, my favorite spinach sauteed with garlic and olive oil, jalapeno cornbread and this, cutting back on the proportions as the reviewers suggested: Sweet Potato Puree with Bananas and Buttered Pecans.
I will be very busy between that, cutting my son's too-long hair (his Christmas present to me!) and making traditional El Salvadoran pupusas Authentic Recipes for Pupusas, Curtido and Salsa de Tomate as a surprise for a homesick friend. I made the curtido yesterday and it looks so pretty with the red onion bleeding into the almost-white cabbage and bright orange shredded carrot. (I don't have a digital camera, so you'll have to use your imagination.) Have a happy!

obachan said...

Hi Annie,
Thanks for your nice comment:) The description of your Christmas dinner made me so curious! The combination of Sweet Potato and Bananas! It must be very good with buttered pecans. I have no idea what Pupusas would taste like, but as far as pork and masa are used, that sounds like my kind of food.