Thursday, February 03, 2005

Let's Warm Up


Warm Sake and Sakiika

It's been so cold for the past couple of days. We had very few customers at the Izakaya and we were bored and cold in the kitchen. It’s no fun riding a bicycle at night after such an unexciting work, being almost frozen to death.

Anyway, today I can stay at home at night, so I’m going to warm myself up a little bit with atsukan (warm sake). Sakiika (roasted and shredded squid) is very good with atsukan. It's my favorite combination ;)


Sakiika --- very chewy and tasty

I'm going to have a very good sleep tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat a nice combo.. :) 

Posted by MrsT

Anonymous said...

Oh, looks so tasty, Oba-chan. Do you mind having a younger man stopping by for a drink next time? ;-) 

Posted by Jonny

Anonymous said...

> MrsT --- It is : )

> Jonny --- If only the guy would bring me a 1.8L bottle of sake and wash all the dirty dishes for me. Younger or older doesn't matter ; ) 

Posted by obachan