Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Panna Cotta with Cherry Sauce

Panna Cotta with Cherry Sauce

After (almost overwhelmingly) enjoying Japanese food over the weekend, it’s time for something Italian ;)

This was my very first time making panna cotta, and it was surprisingly easy to make!

I added a little Marsala wine when making the cherry sauce, but when I tasted the sauce with the panna cotta, I couldn’t taste the Marsala almost at all. So, I poured a teaspoonful of Marsala wine directly over the panna cotta like this.

See the amber color from the wine?

It was goooooooooooooooooooood.


Anonymous said...


Posted by MrsT

Anonymous said...

Looks so delicious......!!!!!!!!!!
I can almost taste the cherry sauce. 

Posted by carlyn

Anonymous said...

sweeeet...;) It looks so yummy! 

Posted by Tea

Anonymous said...

MrsT --- It WAS.

carlyn --- I love cherry sauce. Nice color, too.

Tea --- And the Marsala wine really made the whole thing tastier. 

Posted by obachan