Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas


Place mouse on the photo to see inside

I borrowed this “cookie gift box” idea from chika's post of December 24, 2004. When I saw the image rollover on her post, I was so fascinated that I wanted to be able to do the same thing…but soon I forgot about it. Now today, one year later, I spent the whole morning (with a slight headache from a hangover) trying to find the proper tags for the rollover effect, and finally! … It’s done. :D Chika’s site is always a great source of inspiration and to me it is an object of adoration. I hope she is not annoyed by me often trying to do the same thing as she does.

Well, I mentioned hangover. Right. I had a big Christmas dinner (for me, it was big) last night after I finished the work at Izakaya around 10:30 pm. Today I’m going to be lazy and stay inside all day, working on my Christmas dinner post, until I go to work tonight (again!)

Though I have to work both nights (24th and 25th) at the Izakaya, I’m having a wonderful Christmas time now, nibbling on the leftovers from last night and reading emails and comments from many friends. :)
Thank you very much for your warm withes, dear readers.
I wish you all a wonderful holiday season.

*** Merry Christmas ***

And I’m going to share my Christmas dinner with you soon ;)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Obachan.

KT121 said...

Hope you have a good one!

chika said...

merry christmas to you, too!

師走ですね~ ヘンな天候ですが、お風邪など召されないよう、お元気で^^

Anonymous said...

merry christmas!

Jennie Durren said...

Best wishes to you and your family for the holidays, as well!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas ..Obachan..!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Those cookies look super yummy!

obachan said...

Thanks everyone. I hope you're having loads of fun.
Well, off to work now ;)

santos. said...

merry christmas, obachan!

Reid said...

Hi Obachan,

Happy Holidays Obachan!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you, Obachan. I like the gift box :)

Nic said...

Merry Christmas, Obachan!

Anonymous said...

Obachan

You bring such joy to living to me with your blog. In that spirit, I want to thank you, and say a very merry christmas to you and all of your dear readers:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

spajonas said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

those cookies look delicious.

Elise said...

Merry Christmas Obachan!

K and S said...

love the rollover!! Happy Holidays!!

Winslow said...

Merry Christmas, obachan! :)

Karen Baking Soda said...

Merry Christmas Obachan!
Wow! Love the rollover, fun!

cookiecrumb said...

That's just amazing. I don't know how you accomplished that box trick, with a hangover!
Thank you for coming by my blog and leaving nice thoughts. Your warning about the hangover came too late, unfortunately (or I wasn't paying attention) -- but I'll be OK in a few hours. :D

obachan said...

Thank you all for your warm wishes. Sorry I’m not replying to you individually, but I truly appreciate your kindness.
:)