Monday, December 10, 2007

Grilled Cod Fillets with Yuzu Miso

......................................... INGREDIENTS
Salmon fillets
salt to taste
(sake... optional)
Yuzu miso




Sprinkle cod fillets with salt (and sake). Leave for apx. 5 minutes. Slather yuzu miso on top and grill until the salmon is done.

(* My grill heats from the top only, so I always grill one side of the fish without miso first. When that side is done, I turn over the fish and slather miso on top and grill until the miso is slightly burnt.)

2 comments:

test it comm said...

That looks good. The yuzu miso sounds interesting I will have to see if I can find some.

obachan said...

Thank you. I think this miso will make a wonderful glaze for meat, too.
If you can't find some, why don't you take part in this campaign and try you luck to win obachan's yuzu miso? ;)