Thursday, February 10, 2005

Music Meme

OK, I was tagged by Alicat of Something So Clever and here’s my addition to this music meme that’s going around.
I don’t know if anyone would ever be interested in what kind of music I like, but oh well, what the heck. I’ll participate anyway.

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
None. My PC is not for music.

The CD you last bought?
Breathless by Kenny G ..... Gosh, I haven’t bought any CDs since then?!?!
Well, I always rent CDs and almost never buy one. That’s why. CDs are so expensive here!!

What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Just When I Needed You Most by Randy Vanwarmer …. I heard it in a TV commercial (Toyota’s car) just before I read this message. 

Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Oldies, oldies...of course, what else? Think about my age….
1. Almost everything by Simon and Garfunkel.
2. Hotel California by Eagles … I felt chill all over when I first listened to this song.
3. Shimauta by The BOOM… Beautiful anti-war song from Okinawa, Japan.
4. Sailing by Rod Stewart … The song I want to have on at my funeral.
5. Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi … I don’t know why but I often find myself singing this song when washing dishes or chopping up veggies.

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Jonny at Jonny Angel--- I’m really curious about what kind of music he likes.
MrsT at MrsTweety a.k.a The Crazy Chinese Woman --- She’s a friendly person who visits my site often. Hope she likes this kind of game.
Fish Fish at Kuishinbo~Meow~ --- We already went karaoke together, so I’d like to know more about her taste in music for the next time we sing together ;)

Thanks! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Obachan.. :) very sweet of you .. to be thinking of me.. :) Cheers..! 

Posted by MrsT

Anonymous said...

Hey obachan, I've already passed my stick to fish fish, but I think she's been too busy enjoying herself in Kuching to reply! :) 

Posted by Julia

Anonymous said...

> MrsT --- Thank YOU. Hope you don't mind my tagging you...

> Julia --- Oh, you did, too? Yeah, I bet she was really busy enjoying her stay and trip back. : )  

Posted by obachan

Anonymous said...

Not at all.. Obachan.. ;)
Then i can go tag someone else.. heheh!! 

Posted by MrsT

Anonymous said...

Obachan~~ very sorry... U are right, I am very busy. Will try to do the music meme too before I go back to Japan. This I promise. Thanks!!! 

Posted by fish fish

Anonymous said...

> MrsT and fish fish
No hurry : )  

Posted by obachan