Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Yes, I started working at a supermarket two days ago. My job is packing seafood and putting them on the shelves from 7:00 to 13:00. I need to memorize what code number should be used for which fish and which fish should go where on the shelves. But you know what? I'm enjoying my work now. :D

These are no-butter and no-egg brownies that I baked a couple of days ago. At that thime I didn't even think about St. Valentine's day, but today is the 14th and I still have some of these left, so why not.

I wish you all a very R*O*M*A*N*T*I*C Valentine's day. ;)


Categories:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

same too u!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new job.. Obachan.. i hope they treat you good there.. :) and happy V day to you and yours too. :)

Patricia Fernando said...

Congratulations for your new job! Soon you will be memorizing all fish number i can tell.

Happy Valentines day to you too!

K and S said...

Congratulations on your new job! I hope you have a nice Valentine's day too, these brownies look delicious :)

Anonymous said...

I want to add to the chorus too and congratulate you on your new job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job at the supermarket! I'm so happy for you As long as you are enjoying the job, it'll go well. Looks like you had a good Valentine's.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

All the best with your new job and congratulations! Those brownies look very good!

Cheers,

Rosa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Soon we'll be seeing more of your inspired fish dishes neh??(;

obachan said...

Anonymous commenter
Thanks :)

Mama bok
Well, I guess I'd better be realistic about the way they treat me, and do the best I can.

Pil
Thanks!

K & S
Haha... There happened nothing romantic on that day, but my colleague gave me a big piece of chocolate cake. :D She baked a couple of small cakes: the best one was for her boyfriend and the rest was divided and gave away as giri-choco. ;)

Umami
Thank you. At least, I don't have to worry about paying the rent any more...(if I don't get fired in a few days, of course.)

Cocogirl
Honestly, I'm enjoying the work more than I expected. There was nothing great about the Valentine's day, though, except the chocolate cake from my colleague that I mentioned above.

Rosay
Thank you.

Keona
You bet! ;)