Saturday, May 07, 2005

They Heard Me? Garden Report May 2005 -2-

It's amazing! Right after I posted about my balcony garden and complained about them not sprouting like in regular years...
they started sprouting one after another!

I haven't mentioned anything about this one before, because this is actually not grown in my balcony garden but in the corner of my kitchen, but this is myoga (Japanese ginger). I thought this was dead, but obviously not :D


This thyme was all brown and looked completely dead last week, but look at these young green leaves!






These parsley were seeded only 4 days ago. Look! It was so easy, just like that! Why didn’t they sprout before and made me try over and over?




Basil also sprouted. See the ones with tiny round leaves?

I can't understand why this happened. Looks like they were all waiting until the irregular hot weather in April to pass and nice appropreate weather to come. I can't think of any other reason...

Well, I was just so happy that I had to post about it :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh.. like you said.. maybe they heard you .. and proving you wrong. hahah!!  

Posted by MrsT

Anonymous said...

Obachan .. check my blog for gardening tips.. from my FIL please.. :) 

Posted by MrsT