Friday, November 05, 2004

Shiira Meuniere with Basil Paste


Shiira meuniere

Or whatever the name is. This is my favorite and really easy to make. The basil paste inside gave enough flavor so I didn’t even need to salt & pepper the shiira (dolphin fish or dorado) fillet. (I soaked the fillet in white wine briefly beforehand.) To make the sauce, I just poured some white wine into the frying pan right after I took out the fillet, and added a squeeze of lemon. That was it.
The dill is from my balcony garden.

They are this big now.


Simple and tasty dinner…. and really inexpensive!!! :D

BTW, I made a pop quiz out of my previous tempra photo just to get you to take a closer look at it. Wanna try?
Choose 2 ingredients that are not included in the tempra.
a) carrot
b) squid
c) eggplant
d) asparagus
e) prawn
f) shiitake mushroom
g) sweet potato

Easy, ha?

2 comments:

obachan said...

Yep, you got that right! ;) Thanks for your participation.

obachan said...

Hi OsloFoodie,
Thanks. I’m going to post pop quizes once in a while, so don’t worry ;) You’ll have a chance.